2x2 Scramble Derby
Derby: "A competition open to contestants of all skills, ages and levels."
The Two by Two Scramble Derby is one of the most unique and exciting events in the Grand Rapids Area. Contestants bring a partner and randomly draw another twosome to form a four person scramble team, ensuring that everyone of any skill level has the opportunity to compete and win. Particpants have the opportunity to play in our Thursday Two by Two Scramble at Arrowhead Golf Course and the Tuesday Two by Two Scramble at our sister course, Morrison Lake Golf Club.
Overall standings are kept based on performance in the Tuesday Two by Two Scramble at Morrison Lake and the Thursday Two by Two Scramble at Arrowhead. Standings are based on performance. If we have 10 teams participating in any given week, the first place team that week earns 10 points a piece, the 2nd place team earns 9, etc. Participants are vying for a top 10 finish which earns a chance to win a membership to Arrowhead/ Morrison Lake next year.
The first 10 spots in the season standings will be awarded a percentage of an Arrowhead/Morrison Lake Membership for the following season:
- 1st Place: 100% off of a Membership*
- 2nd Place: 90% off of a Membership*
- 3rd Place: 80% off of a Membership*
- 4th Place: 70% off of a Membership*
- 5th Place: 60% off of a Membership*
- 6th Place: 50% off of a Membership*
- 7th Place: 40% off of a Membership*
- 8th Place: 30% off of a Membership*
- 9th Place: 20% off of a Membership*
- 10th Place: 10% off of a Membership*
* The percentage off of a membership is non-transferable and has no cash value and is valid for the GOLF portion of the membership. Can not be used with any other credits or toward anything else but a membership to Arrowhead GC the following year of the current Scramble Derby. Ties will be determined by adding the two spots and averaging the percentage total (ex: tie for 2nd - (90+80)/2 =85)